Mayor's Youth Awards
The Mayor's Youth Awards for the City of Kuna aim to honor remarkable young individuals who have exhibited strength of character by triumphing over challenges, rising above hardships, displaying empathy towards others, contributing and serving their community, and consistently exhibiting kindness and consideration for others.
This award program serves as a platform to celebrate the achievements of young people who have gone above and beyond to make a positive impact in our community. Here are some additional details about the Mayor's Youth Awards for the City of Kuna:
- Nominations are open from (DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON).
- The awards are open to individuals between the ages of 10 and 18 who reside in the City of Kuna.
- Nominations can be submitted by anyone, including parents, teachers, coaches, and community leaders.
- Awardees must not have received award in the last year.
- The Mayor's Youth Awards for the City of Kuna provide an opportunity to shine a spotlight on the incredible work that young people are doing to make a difference in their community.
Overall, the Mayor's Youth Awards for the City of Kuna are a wonderful way to showcase and honor the strength, compassion, and dedication of the future leaders in our community. These nominees represent the future generation of leaders, innovators, and changemakers, and their achievements serve as an inspiration to others.
Nominations will open in April. Please check back soon!
TBD at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall