Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
**Note - Reservations not made at least 7 days prior to Reservation Date will be assessed a 10% late fee**
Select all that apply
**Public Events require a Special Event Plan per Kuna City Code 3-8-1. Please contact the Kuna City Clerk's Office at (208) 387-7726 or CityClerk@KunaID.gov.**
Please provide a brief description of your event, i.e. BBQ, Birthday party, Graduation party, Community Breakfast, etc.
200 People Max, Includes 10 Tables
Band Shell Only
100 People Max, Includes 5 Tables
$15 per 2 Hours - Please list # of Hours Requested & Fee Total
By Swan Falls Parking Lot & Restrooms - 100 People Max
East Greenbelt Reservations Only
Next to Indian Creek Willow Tree - 100 People Max
East side of Swan Falls - Parking at Swan Falls - 100 People Max
Please list number of hours requested for exclusive use of Horseshoe Pits Near Splashpad and the fee total
$15 per 2 Hours - Please list number of hours requested for Exclusive Use and the fee total
Corner of W Mendi Place & Goiri Street
At the End of W Sego Prairie Street
At the end of E Stagecoach Way
City Park normal operating hours are Dawn to Dusk. Reservations seeking to be made Dusk to Dawn require an After Hours Permit with a Safety Plan which is reviewed by local law enforcement prior to issuance.
After Hours Permits are issued by the Kuna City Clerk's Office. Please contact (208) 387-7726 or CityClerk@KunaID.gov.
Seats 6-8 Persons Each
Bounce House, Canopy, Etc. - $20 Per Block. Please indicate Park and fee total.
$30 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. (Set Up, Tear Down, Etc.) Please indicate number of hours & fee total.
*Available for use at Bernie Fisher Park only*
*For use in City Parks only*
Please choose a park. For use in approved locations only.
A Rental Agreement is required for rental of the above items. Broken Equipment Fees may be collected:
Up to $200 for Volleyball Net & Ball, Archery Tag.
Up to $50 for Spike Ball Net & Balls.
1) No Driving on Grass.
2) No glass
3) No alcohol without a City issued Beer and Wine Park Use Permit. If Beer/Wine will be sold at an event, an Alcohol Catering Permit must be completed by a Caterer in possession of a State/County/City issued Alcohol License. Contact the Kuna City Clerk's Office at (208) 387-7726 with questions.
4) Area shall be left in clean and serviceable condition. Facility Cleaning Fee if area not left in serviceable condition: $75 per hour.
5) Contact the Parks Department at (208) 573-7668 with any electrical or other issues.
6) No dogs off leash besides South of the Greenbelt pathway, behind City Hall or Sadie Creek dog park.
7) No smoking within 50 (fifty) feet of a playground or areas where the general public of any age congregates to participate in play, physical exercise, sporting events or recreational events.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) Your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) By signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) You may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
A 30% discount will be given, with Parks and Recreation Director's discretion, upon proof of status to the following; current military and veterans (military ID), non-profit organizations (after verification of 501c3 status), public schools, and senior citizens (age 65 and older).
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field