Contact Us
City Hall: 751 W. 4th St. | Kuna, Idaho 83634 | Ph: 208-922-5546

Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home


Show All Answers

1. Can homeowners perform work themselves?
2. Where will smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors be placed?
3. What are the size requirements for stairways and handrails?
4. What requires a building permit and inspection in residential construction?
5. What are the size requirements for guardrails?
6. What are the requirements for emergency exit windows?