Please use this guide to assist you in properly preparing and disposing of your recyclable items. If you have any questions feel free to contact J&M Sanitation Inc. at (208) 922-3313.
- Additional 95-gallon recycling carts are available for a small monthly fee.
- Do not place recyclables in.
- No need to separate recyclable materials, use Diagram 1 (PDF) and Diagram 2 (PDF) for details.
- Recyclables need to be relatively clean, dry, and empty. Examples of this include a mayonnaise jar wiped clean of residue with a spatula or emptying a soda bottle completely in the sink.
- Lightly rinse the recyclable container, if necessary, to remove food particles.
- Remove non-recyclable material from the items (such as plastic cereal inserts). Plastic and metal caps do not need to be removed from the recyclables.
- Recyclables should be unrestrained when placed in your recycle container(s). Continue to bag and tie your trash placed in trash receptacles as doing so will help contain odors and reduce pests.
Recycling Service Days Calendar
Recyclables must be out for collection the previous night or no later than 7:00 am the day of service.
Recycling pick-up occurs on your trash day, every other week. For your collection dates see the service days calendar.
Recycling is collected every other week. If the decal under your cart lid is RED, set your recycling out on the RED weeks, if its YELLOW set recycling out on the YELLOW weeks. If your regular collection day falls on or after New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, collection will be one day later than usual.
Collection days for Kuna Residents
Recycling Day map (PDF)